Monday, October 31, 2011

Starchild and the Little Mermaid

Lucas decided over a month ago that he wanted to be a member of the band Kiss for Halloween.  He started trying to recruit band mates and luckily one of his good friends decided it would be fun if the two of them dressed up as Kiss.

Lucas rocked it.


We worked really hard at piecing together his costume over the last week and I think it came out pretty great.




Sophie was a little bit harder, until I came across this Little Mermaid Ariel costume and I realized it was perfect.  She is like a mermaid, doesn't walk so well on land but is right at home in the water, just like my girl :)



Sophie was a trooper and tried to keep the wig on for photos, she even survived through having lipstick put on.  I think she looked adorable.

We had an awesome night trick or treating with two of Lucas' friends and came home tired with a huge haul of candy.

Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY!! I adore Lucas. His costume rocked!! And Sophie and Rachel are totally kindred spirits. Rachel will be so jealous that she had a REAL ARIEL COSTUME!! Perfect mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas you look amazing! What a great costume idea.

    And Sophie you're a beautiful princess-mermaid.

    Miss you lots

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costumes! I think that the mermaid one was pretty popular this year (I ran into a few).

    ReplyDelete