Thursday, May 16, 2013

A purple spring

True to my word I set out with camera in hand again today, instead of sitting at my desk at work surfing.  It was another beautiful day and the flowers have continued to bloom and grow.

 I haven't been so great at taking photos of the kids recently.  Last night we all headed out to Lucas' soccer practice and I forgot my camera.  It was a shame because Sophie was full of smiles, she had so much fun watching the boys run around.  I will remember it in a few days for his first game for sure!  For now, nature shots will have to suffice.

I decided to do something different and just have some fun editing.  Some beauty from campus today....










1 comment:

  1. Such vibrant colours! Is that part of the editing you did or just the blur effects, etc.? Very nice!

    ReplyDelete