Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Smiles and Sunshine

Back it up to October again.



Thanksgiving was a little later this year on the weekend of October 12th, so many leaves were down but it was a beautiful day, if not a bit chilly.



We headed out to my mom's for dinner a little early and took a detour to the park we go to each year for Thanksgiving photos.  This year it was just the four of us but I got some great photos.  We rode the little train and the carousel and just had a nice walk while Lucas scootered along up and down the hills.





We have so much to be thankful for. Sophie and Lucas have both been very healthy this fall.  When days are hard or especially tiring I remind myself of that.



Lucas wanted to ride both the carousel and the train and Sophie was quite happy to do the same.  We had the carousel all to our selves.  The train was busy and we had to brake for some Canadian Geese which added some excitement for the kids.





The holiday weekend was over in the blink of an eye as always.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of the kids! I especially love the one with the falling leaves!

    ReplyDelete