Thursday, January 26, 2012

Clean up in aisle 1,2,3,4 & 5

The last five days have not been good here.  The stomach bug came knockin and it took over the house.  I have never been so violently ill with a stomach bug before in my life.

Y.U.C.K.

First Jason, but not too bad.  Then me, bad.  Sophie a little, not too bad.  Then Lucas, bad.

Lucas on the couch last night with the bowl. My little guy has been a trooper.
I have now done 1,438 loads of laundry and disinfected the bathroom to a clean so clean you could eat off the floor (ewww, no, I wouldn't do that).  You just do what you gotta do, right moms? 

I hope we are in the land of the living soon, we are *this* close to a fun week ahead.  However the land of the living this weekend means me with a steam cleaner in Lucas' room.  Good times.

3 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! Flash backs to last spring for us. Funny, I can't recall ever having the bug myself, but having had the kids go through it twice, I am so full of empathy here. The bowl. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca,
    'Our' bowl was blue and we held onto it like it was a life preserver, just like Lucus. Thank heavens only one of us at a time ever needed it! Such comfort...
    Lots of admiration headed your way from ME.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were all sick recently! I hope everyone has recovered nicely. I like the pattern on Lucas' blanket. That is a great sized bowl! L has an old large Becel tub she uses at such times...

    ReplyDelete