Thursday, September 16, 2010

You have to start somewhere...

So here it is, my first blog.  I have been feeling the need to do this for a while.  I have been enjoying writing on Miss Sophie's caring bridge page for the last few months but felt I wanted more creativity.  I didn't want to make people read all my thoughts and ideas on life if they didn't want.  The caring bridge page will continue as a place for me to update everyone on Sophie's health.  This is where I can have some fun!

I have been spending some of my time cruising other people's blogs lately and I have learned alot.  I have found some blogs of other moms who have a child with special needs and I have found one or two that are about photography, they have all inspired me.  I am going to put an effort into posting pictures here,  I hope you enjoy them. 

I fiddle around with my camera alot and I wish I was a better photographer, but we are what we are I guess.  I feel I never take enough pictures, my dad makes fun of me that I take so many!  I have to admit that after Lucas and Sophie were born they must have just seen stars from all the flashes.  But now looking back, I see all the photos I didn't take.  So now, I try to remember to do more.  Lucas usually gives me a stuck out tongue mixed with crossed eyes but Sophie will give me a big smile if she is up to it.  Thus I have lots more of her lol.  Now that we have Riley, he is a good backup victim for my addiction :)

I am looking forward to fall and am excited to share our days with you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment