Monday, January 31, 2011

Scrappin' Day

This weekend I was able to have a fun day with my mom and sister.  We went to a scrapbook crop and I had fun working on a Christmas album.  I have made a few Christmas albums in the past but I have fallen a bit behind.  I am working on Christmas 2008 this year :)

I was pretty pleased with what I got done, I started about 15 pages, and I finished (more or less) about 6 of them.











I still need to add some more embellishments to many of them, as well as the journaling, but I was pretty pleased with what I accomplished on my day out!

I have the scrappin' bug again so I hope I don't leave the rest of the pages undone for months to come.
Anyone up for a scrap night?  :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! Great job.
    I'm just a tad (years) behind on my scrapbooking too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Rebecca! I love the photo of Sophie and the bear! I'm so far behind in scrapbooking it isn't funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you take pictures of your scrapbook! Will you scrapbook those? ;) It looks awesome. I'm so impressed with scrappy, craftiness.

    ReplyDelete