Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Lucas and Sophie both had fun preparing their valentine's for school. 

Sophie had the most fun helping me rip the valentine's apart.  She LOVES the sound of paper ripping, it is very funny to see, she bursts out laughing.


Sophie did  very well and held a crayon for a second or two each time I put it in her hand.  I helped her colour a little on each valentine by holding the crayon hand over hand.  She thought it was great!



I had fun making their valentine presents, I tried to make it a special thing this year.  I made a candy shish-kabob for the first time and Lucas loved it.  He also got a valentine cracker,  I had never seen them before but Lucas loves Christmas crackers so I figured how could I go wrong (a dollar store find)!  It had a valentine inside which was for a trip to the ice cream store.  It also said Have Fun! at the bottom and he interpreted that as another valentine present and he said he chose clothes shopping at the mall. Yup, that's my boy lol.


Sophie got some textured stickers, a glow butterfly wand and a valentine cracker.  It was all a hit!


And this is added to my list of all time fave photos of my two together...


4 comments:

  1. I love that last pic. That is gorgeous! Sophie has such a sweet smile. The candy kabobs looks great...I wouldn't mind one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo of the two of them! It looks like everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the last one is PRICELESS!! And the one of Sophie's huge smile! :)

    Oh, Lucas! Shopping at the mall. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucas loves his clothes. :) Very stylish boy.
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete