Friday, April 6, 2012

Getting ready for Easter

Sophie and I did a little crafting today.  We were very lucky today that we had a nurse even though I wasn't at work, so it was a day that I was able to get some things done around the house and also have a little fun getting ready for Easter.

Sophie getting ready to paint

I found some vintage Easter drawings to print out and I made some little tags and Easter cards for this weekend.  Sophie also make a couple little cards.


Sophie's finished cards


Sophie helped choose all the colours that she wanted to use and decided that one Easter sticker in each card was sufficient.  She is getting so good at letting us know what she wants with smiles or no type vocalizations.

I had fun gettting all my scrapbooking stuff out to make the cards.  I haven't really scrapped in over 2 years so it was fun to have an hour or so to spend crafting.


I love the vintage postcards.  I found them at The Graphics Fairy via this blog.  I distressed them and mounted them on cardstock.  Of course I had to use stickles on all of them as well.  Nothing is complete without stickles lol!



I hope to make a couple more cards and I will hand them out this weekend to our families when we visit.

I also made some cute little tags that I will use as place cards for the kids.


In other exciting news, Sohie got her yearly haircut.  Isn't she cute!!!!  Unfortunately Sophie has an ear infection right now but today she seemed much happier and was having fun playing.


2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage Easter cards! Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art by mom & Sophie! I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter! Sophie's new hair cut looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete