Monday, April 30, 2012

A Party at sunset

The other day we had a fun birthday party for my dad.  I got some great photos of him with all his grandchildren, that doesn't happen too much.  Usually one of them runs off just as I am about to take the photo or something like that.


After cake Lucas and Zoe went out to play hide and seek with me and I managed to sneak some photos of my mom and dad's gorgeous garden as the sun was setting.

This is no longer attached to the ground.  Typical Zoe ;)







I am so happy that tomorrow is the first day of May.  Hopefully many beautiful sunsets await.
Happy birthday dad!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of grandpa and the grandkids! I especially like the one of Sophie and your dad. Your parents have a lovely garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something magical about Grandpa and the grandkids, isn't there? So lovely.

    ReplyDelete