Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Glowing solar system

Last Christmas (as in a year ago :p )Santa brought Sophie some glow stars and planets.   I finally got them out tonight so that she could use them for the first time. I stuck them to the inside of her actitunnel and we had an instant indoor glowing solar system to look at. 


I was impressed with how brightly they glowed and Sophie seemed to be able to see them, she was interested for a good little while.  I think that because the planets glowed as well (and they are larger) it helped catch her attention.  I had to flip on some lights to take these photos but it was fun in the dark with only the solar system lit up. 


All good things must come to an end and this is Sophie telling me she was done. Over and out. lol.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the fun idea's you put together for Sophie,

    :)

    looks like great fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see how interested she is in the stars and planets! It is great she can show when she's done too! :) She is just having such great fun with all your sensory ideas the past few posts! Your ideas are very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete