Saturday, December 14, 2013

It just *looks* like she was in a hockey fight...

Yesterday after school Sophie finally lost her top tooth!  This tooth had been torturing me for weeks, kind of wiggly at first, then super wiggly but still holding on strong.  Her nurses were wiggling it and testing if it would come out and so was I, every day to no avail.  This was one stubborn tooth!

Sophie has lost five teeth now, we think she swallowed three of them as they were never found.  The one that I managed to pull out was lost at some point.  Now, I finally have a tooth to hold onto!



Lucas has always wanted to keep his teeth so he has written a note to the tooth fairy each time explaining that that is is hope and could she please leave it for him to keep.  Luckily she always obliged.  I was so sad when Sophie kept swallowing her teeth so I had nothing to keep.  So silly, yet so important to me.

I am having trouble getting used to her new look though.  Lucky she is the cutest little hockey brawler out there.  :)

2 comments:

  1. That is great you finally caught a tooth. I know you've been trying for a while! Glad she didn't swallow this one too. Are you busy singing 'All I want for Christmas...'? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a special, short lived period when they are missing the front two teeth. Zoe's a half in right now. I loooove it. I am glad you "caught" this tooth!

    ReplyDelete