Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hiiiiiiiii-ya

Anyone that knows Lucas knows that he is a little crazy.  Today he did not disappoint and gave me crazy. I decided that it was about time that I got outside and raked up all our leaves, I didn't want them stuck under snowbanks like they were last year.  I did one side and left a huge pile for Lucas to discover when he came home from the library with his Papa.  Well, his eyes lit up and he went for it.  He figured this was as good a time as any to perfect his ninja/karate moves and he had a blast. 

He wanted me to photograph him.  I nearly dropped the camera from shock!  But what could I do but oblige :)





Of course he decided that he had to give me a couple shots where he was a dead body in the leaves, I mean, how would it be fun without that?




Back to crazy......







Aren't boys awesome???!!!

Sophie was not too sure about the leaves at first.  They were cold, wet and scratchy, but still kind of fun.  She's a roll with the punches kind of girl, so she tolerated me taking some pictures of her.  I don't know how, but I think she is more beautiful today then yesterday.






Tonight is Halloween and we are really excited to head out trick or treating.  Lucas and I had some negotiations about his costume this year, he thinks he is 15 and can wear horror movie-esque stuff.  Me, not so much.  So we compromised and I think it will be great.  Sophie will hopefully tolerate her costume, we will see in a few hours.

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome shots! Your kids have such gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy Lucas, Soph looks cute as a bird.
    Zoe just stopped by with mommy to show us her leopard costume and we heard that sunflower and zombie were joining her on the trick or treating later...have fun.

    Love godmommy a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas sure is crazy! It looks like he's having a wonderful time. I'm so glad he was keen to participate in the photo shoot! :)

    Sophie looks pretty glamerous in her photos too! She looks all grown up. Very beautiful!

    I hope you had a successful outing this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos :) thank you for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Lucas literally makes me laugh out loud!! "Of course he decided that he had to give me a couple shots where he was a dead body in the leaves, I mean, how would it be fun without that?" HILARIOUS!!!

    Sophie is absolutely beautiful in those pictures. Those eyes just do you in!

    ReplyDelete