Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

We had a great Halloween.  Lucas decided that we would trick or treat in our old neighbourhood, we have been trick or treating there since he was a couple months old so I was happy to go back.  We hooked up with our good friends and we were off.  It was great to see all our old neighbours.  We even went to our old house, which I thought was very strange, and a little difficult to be honest.  Lucas even said it was weird to be on our front step and not be able to just go in.  But we carried on and had a really fun night.  This is the first year in three years that Sophie has either not been in hospital or just released and still sick on Halloween.  We are so happy that she is getting stronger.  Sophie lasted about an hour in the cold and then daddy came and picked her up.  She went home to help hand out the candy.  Lucas and I continued on until he and his buddies were cold, tired and worn out from trick or treating.






My Zombie and Sunflower.  This is one of the only pictures I have of the two of them together in costume.  How did that happen?  I thought I took so many!  I also managed to not get a picture of our front yard which Lucas decorated so well.

We came upon a graveyard in the neighbourhood and Lucas became one of the undead.


Sophie wasn't too sure about what to think of the giant snow globe we happened upon.


This house had a full haunted house that we went through.  It was pretty cool, but totally nuts.  Like crazy nuts.

Our pumpkin. Lucas helped carve it, he only nearly cut me and himself  a few times ;)


6 comments:

  1. It looks like Halloween is really celebrated at your house. I trust everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Halloween decorations! The kids' costumes are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buhahahaha!!! You girls are too fast lol! I can take no credit for those yards, my only claim to fame is hitting publish too fast because I am a technical moron. But I do own the cute kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME costumes! Looks like everyone had a googly halloween!! :) I hope you had a special weekend too :)

    Christine, Yves & Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The costumes are great!! So much for being the Grim Reaper, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the costumes! Lucas the undead lol. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete