Saturday, December 10, 2011

Light and reflection

Today Sophie and I stayed cozy in our pj's while Lucas was at his basketball session.  She was very happy and attentive and ready to play.  She has gotten better each day and now it is just a cough that remains and lots of drool, she has had purple hands each day for the last three days so something is going on with her circulation but hopefully it is working itself out.  She is now on half pedialyte half food as of yesterday and I hope that tomorrow she may be back on full feeds.  Slow and steady. 

I wanted to play with some holiday stuff now that she is on the mend so I grabbed some new stuff I had found and we got down to playing.

These are window clings that I put on Sophie's mirror, she loves mirrors and this really caught her attention with the 3d aspect of the clings.





We added some bells next and she was loving it even more.



We played with some snowflake beads next and Sophie was all worn out by the end of it.  We are finally having Christmas fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca,
    I marvel at your inventiveness. Your a natural now. I'm glad things are perking up.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such great ideas for Sophie to experience things more visually. They always look like such great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she wearing a Star Wars tshirt? :) So cute
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete