Friday, December 17, 2010

Aloha!

It's nice to be home (if it weren't for all the snow!)  I have been away on a trip to Hawai'i and it was so nice to get away.  In my true style I was sick for the first five days of the trip and didn't even leave my hotel room for the first three days, but at least I was relaxing lol.

Hawai'i is beautiful but different than I expected.  Waikiki is very built up and the island of Oahu has over 1 million people so it wasn't as undeveloped as I had thought it would be.  But the rainforests were incredibly beautiful and the beaches were amazing, the water was warm and clear.   I did go swimming on the last day and it was wonderful.  We also rented an outrigger canoe and rode the waves in to shore, it was a blast!!!

Jason is now in Australia and he will be back just before Christmas.  I have so much to do now that I am back, like starting my Christmas shopping for one thing!!!  Yikes.

Lots of pictures to come once I get them all downloaded.  Stay tuned  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hawaii? How lucky of you to get away for a bit. I'm sorry to hear you were feeling unwell at the start of it, I hope you're back into the swing of things. Good luck with your shopping and Christmas preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!! What a great vacation, can't wait to see the pictures! Sorry you were sick for some of it, but I'm glad you found it relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete