Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow Day...Part Deux

Today was another snow day, no school and no work!  Lucas was super excited when I told him that he didn't have to go to school and he was even more excited when we found out that there is no school tomorrow either.

We spent alot of time shoveling outside today, the snow just kept on coming.  I thought we lost the dog a few times, he would just disappear under the snow :)
Sophie didn't care at all about the snow but Lucas was really excited to go out in it again and build tunnels and snow forts today.  He also made a "trade network of streets" in the snow, now I know he is playing too much Civilization on the computer ;)
 
                                              



The amount of snow is pretty amazing for 48 hours.  We have now beat all previous records in London for snowfall in this short amount of time and there is more on the way!

I tried to clean off the van tonight and I couldn't reach the top of the snow with the long shovel.  Needless to say, the van still has most of its snow on it lol.



We came in and got warmed up and had dinner, then at dessert time Lucas bit into a cinnamon bun and lost his tooth.  I knew it was on it's way out but he wouldn't let me touch it.  His top tooth is super loose as well so we may have some gummy Christmas photos this year.


Happy snow day!

2 comments:

  1. The snow tunnel looks pretty cool! My kids would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED making snow tunnels when I was younger! WTG on the lost tooth!

    ReplyDelete