Sunday, April 17, 2011

Girl vs. boy

Girly girl

Now that Sophie's hair is short again her hair has been developing these adorable little curls again.  How cute is that?!!  I have the lock of hair from her first cut and it is a perfect little curl as well. 
Sophie is my girl in pink.  She loves spending time reading together and singing songs and curiously watching everything that is going on around her.


Crazy boy

And at the polar opposite end of the universe I have my boy who can be a tornado of activity, who had his first injury of the season quite early this year.


We were running football patterns in the backyard (yes, I do that lol) and he landed on a stick.  It left a pretty good gash but he was fine.  Lucas is one of those boys that lives for sports.  He wants to be out in the backyard every night until you can't even see the ball coming  for your face.  We are gearing up for another fun summer of soccer, he can hardly wait.
Lucas has been wearing shorts to school for the last week, he is a hot blooded animal that boy of mine.
The dirt is almost at the point of being stained on the skin for another season, not quite, but soon.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. I love the way Sophie's hair curls when it's cut- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both very beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those curls! She's beautiful!

    Lucas is a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Those curls are unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie's curls are adorable! They really suit her! I can't believe Lucas is already in shorts, it doesn't seem warm enough for that to me. That's pretty cool that you're out in the backyard with him running plays. :)

    ReplyDelete