Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A magical bunny

Lucas wasn't too sure about the Easter bunny this year.  He is thinking that it is not true.  But, I told him, why on earth would I buy a whole bunch of chocolate and candy and hide it all around the house.  Only a crazy mother would do that ;)


Sure enough, Easter Sunday morning we discovered that the Easter bunny had arrived and we heard alot about how great he was.  Lucas wanted to look in his room for eggs, but I said how would the bunny hide stuff in there when you are in there all night?  Lucas told me "because the Easter bunny is magical."  Duh.  What was I thinking!


Lucas and Sophie had a wonderful time searching for their goodies.  Sophie received a glow bubble machine and Lucas got a giant chocolate kinder egg.  Bliss.

Sophie had so much fun motoring around looking for eggs.  Well, I think she was just trying to keep up with Lucas but she had fun nonetheless.


We always have an outside hunt as well, this year at my parents house after church.  It was a beautiful weekend with lots of visitors and we had some delicious meals with our families.

Spring has sprung.


 



3 comments:

  1. Of course he is magical, what were you thinking? L and I talked about how he wouldn't want to wake her so he only hid things in the living/diningroom area. E's things were on his equipment, and far less sugary! Does Sophie actually seek out eggs or does Lucas help her out with it? It looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for bubbles and kinder eggs. Good to hear you had a nice Easter. Beautiful sunset photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!! My favourite shirt on Lucas! ;) Love it! So happy to hear your Easter was a good one!

    ReplyDelete